Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Energy Storage
Zn(s) + Cu2+(aq) Zn2+(aq) + Cu(s). the chemical energy can be stored
in all element and is released normally
when heated to cause a reaction Electric double-layer capacitors pseudocapacitors Other names: Has the highest dielectric absorption of any type of capacitor. High self-discharge Disadvantages Advantages long life
extremely low internal resistance
rapid charging They work at lower voltages
than batteries with the same size and power