Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Infographics
Helps digesting and understanding the material
Visual presentation of information
easy to take in
For own learning
For sharing with others
What makes a good infographic?
Napoleon's army marching to Moscow and back, showing size of army and temperature. Charles Minard, 1869.
Causes of mortality, showing categories of causes, numbers of dead, and variations over the year.
Florence Nightingale, 1858.
Simple, creative, easy to read,
condensed - several types of data
presented at the same time.
Simple & Clear
Clear & Beautiful
Draw attention to what's most important
Engaging & Compelling
Each one can be improved - how?
What works and why?
What material did you go through today?
How would you present it in a visually clear and engaging way?