Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Contextual Influences
I was mainly influenced by graffiti because of the bright colours and abstract patterns.
Her work inspired me because of how she digitally applies her designs onto garments. also, the colours she uses and collages she produces.
'TAGS'- A form of graffiti and
is considered anti-social.
Michael De Feo
His bright colourful work interests
me because of how unique and
intricate his garments look.
Michael De Feo
Views his work as temporary and attractive and compares it to a life cycle.
Originally from Greece
she completed her BA and
MA at Saint Martins.
These pictures were taken from my urban environment; i then used to create patterns and turned into fabric samples using mono printing and screen printing.
For these designs; i scanned in my samples and edited them on Photoshop to create bright colourful effects like the designers i have looked at.