Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tootsie Roll Pop Project
Transcript of Tootsie Roll Pop Project
By: Wyatt Owenby
To find the radius of the Tootsie Roll Pop after each time interval (30 seconds), I measured the diameter of the pop with a ruler and divided it by two to get the radius.
Time versus Radius
Time versus Volume
Time versus change in Volume
The value that I got for my mouth sucking power is -6.7525 cubic centimeters per minute.