Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tootsie Roll Pop Project
Transcript of Tootsie Roll Pop Project
By: Wyatt Owenby
To find the radius of the Tootsie Roll Pop after each time interval (30 seconds), I measured the diameter of the pop with a ruler and divided it by two to get the radius.
Time versus Radius
Time versus Volume
Time versus change in Volume
The value that I got for my mouth sucking power is -6.7525 cubic centimeters per minute.