Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mainstream Demand Response? What Does it Take?
Chris Knudsenon 22 October 2013
Transcript of Mainstream Demand Response? What Does it Take?
Customer engagement can provide value where there is a market, but customer engagement can not necessarily create a market
Policy needs to create the value that motivates the private sector to drive customer engamenement
Customer Engagement => Mainstream Market
Consistent Policy that De-Risks Private Sector Investment
Price Elasticity Wholesale to Retail
Dynamic Signaling to reflect need locally and temporaly
Standards that Facilitate Interop and Scale
SEP 1.x / 2.0
AMI Maturity/ IEEE 802.15.4g
Cost Effective Scalable Technology
define a signal that matches incentives to grid needs (ie dynamic price)
local and temporal
ease of participation, no barriers to private sector execution