Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Masters of Photo
Transcript of Masters of Photo
as a photographer in Man Ray's studio in Berlin. In 1898, in Springfield, Ohio, she was born. In 1921, Berenice went to Europe. In 1925, Man Ray introduced her to Eugène Atget's photographs. She became a really good admirer of his work. She started takeing pictures of New York after visiting an American publisher for Atbot's photo. Her first photo of New York was taken with a hand-held Kurt-Bentzin camera, but soon she acquired a Century Universal camera which was bigger. Abbott worked on her New York project independently for six years. Throughout her career, her photography was very much a display
of the rise in development in technology and society.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdyi9bueu8o&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1 The end.
Thank you =)