Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chapter 3 - Section 3
Transcript of Chapter 3 - Section 3
The Spread of Judaism
Rebel Fight Syria
Syria Controls Judah
Syrians and Romans
Rule the Day
In 198 B.C. Syria takes Judah
Then in 175 B.C. Greek gods where put in the
Temple of Jerusalem and it became a crime to
and study Jewish religion
in 63 B.C.
We Romans will choose your kings. Now doesn't that sound fair.
Titus puts down the rebellion
Romans storm Jerusalem and destroy Solomon's Temple, again
The remaining wall of
After the Romans destroyed Temple, again Jews fled to
other parts of the world.
Jews were scattered,
they kept their faith.
They went to synagogues to worship.
They learned from rabbis and the Torah.
Ruled by Foreigners
Israel was in such
a great location
people just wanted
to conquer it.
I don't want
The rebel Maccabees battled and defeated the powerful Syrian forces!
The Masada Zealot
leaders meets the