Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Global Interactions
Global Civil Society
"Global civil society refers to civil society groups or movements that enjoy support, or operate, in many countries"
Starbucks Case Study
In 2011, Starbucks opened 3 shops a day worldwide.
A single cup of coffee can depend upon as many as 19 different countries
"How India became America"
"Increases in outsourcing helps to expand opportunities for nations and helps workers in rich and poor countries alike". Discuss to what extent this statement is true (10)
What are the social and economic issues (positive and negative) associated with the global Apple production process?
What are the causes and effects?
Read the article and look for:
Reasons Apple are outsourcing manufacturing
Social and economic issues (+/-)
Effects on USA and China (+/-)
Outline the difference between the 'Made-in-China' model and the 'Made-in-America' model.