Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
V1. Organizational Change Theory
Transcript of V1. Organizational Change Theory
how business will be conducted
a system or practice which helps people through change
engage people in change management activities
help people understand the "why"
develop curriculum and start
training now that people are
open to change
coaching is the heart that ties
systems to culture
on average, when training a group, they will
retain 8-13% of the information
when you do one-on-one coaching in a 3
week intervention, the retention increases
from a maximum of 22% to 88%
we invest 60-75% of our time coaching on-site
KPI, measurements and systems to track how well
things are going and to do continuous improvement
Leading and lagging indicators
Chain of success