Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Revolution and Republic
Transcript of Revolution and Republic
By Alex Reiter
Alamo falls to Santa Anna-March 6 1836
Delegates sign and draft Texas Declaration of independence-March 2 1836
Texas Constitution ratified September 1836
U.S. President Andrew Jackson recognizes Texas in 1836
Texas Annexed to the USA in 1845
The Alamo was a 13 day siege for the
Alamo mission, sadly the Mexicans took the Alamo and near 182-257 Texans died.
The Texas Declaration of Independence
There were 60 signers of the Texas Declaration of Independence, 3 were born in Mexico 57 born in the USA and was adopted in Washington-on-the-Brazos
Texas was Annexed to the USA on December 29 1845
US President John Tyler (whom had no political party) pursued the annexation of the Texas Republic
Thank you for listening to my
Revolution and Republic!!!!
"Remember the Alamo!"