Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Storytelling = Storyselling
Transcript of Storytelling = Storyselling
BE A REBEL.
1. switching costs (e.g. iPod)
2. recurring revenues (e.g. Nespresso)
3. earn before you spend (e.g. …)
4. game changing cost structure > differ from competitors (e.g. Skype)
5. getting others do the work (e.g. Facebook)
6. scalability > how easy/fast can you scale up your (e.g. Diners club)
VISUALIZE YOUR STORY.
Because drawing is the new writing.
It's all about visualizing your story.
GO FOR IT.
Make concepts airborne
BUSINESS MODEL PROTOTYPING.
fase 1: Stand up
fase 2: Start up
fase 3: Scale up
Do I have your
Let's kick some ass!
STORYTELLING & DESIGN-THINKING.
IT STARTS WITH WHY...
M V P
SOURCING & FUNDING.
Get out of the building
inimal iable roduct.
MENTOR & COACH.