Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
States of matter
Transcript of States of matter
four states of matter
change of phase
When your changing a phase of matter to another phase of matter it it not a chemical change but its a physical change. The reason its a physical change is because your not changing the chemical in the phase your changing the shape of it and if its a solid liquid or gas.
how does the four states of matter change add energy
when something is a solid and you add energy it will melt. When something is a liquid and you add energy it will turn into a gas and I'm not so sure about gas.
characteristics of a solid
shape: A solid has a definite shape.
volume: The amount of space the solid takes up.
Movement of Atoms: A solids Atoms hardly move.
Characteristics of a liquid
Shape: The shape of a liquid is the same shape of the container it is in.
Volume: A liquid has a definite volume.
Movement of atoms: The movement of Atoms inside of a liq
All about matter