Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of rizal
2. ENVIRONMENTAL INFLUENCE
3. AID OF DIVINE PROVIDENCE 1. MALAYAN ANCESTORS
- love for freedom, innate desire to travel, and indomitable courage.
2. CHINESE ANCESTORS
- serious nature, frugality, patience and love for children.
3. SPANISH ANCESTORS
- elegance of bearing, sensitivity, gallantry to ladies. - According to the psychologists, environment affects the nature of a person. FATHER
- sense of self-respect, love for work, habit of independent thinking.
- religious nature, spirit of self sacrifice, passion of arts and literature. PACIANO
- Love for freedom and justice.
FROM HI SISTERS
- couteous and kind to women.
TIO JOSE ALBERTO
- artistic ability
- develop his frail body by means of physical exercises.
- voracious reading of books
FATHER LEONCIO LOPEZ
- intellectual honesty
AID OF DIVINE PROVIDENCE - greater than heredity and environment in the fate of a man is the aid of divine providence. God endowed him with the versatile gifts of a genius, the vibrant spirit of a nationalist, and the valiant heart to sacrifice for a noble cause. Thank You for Listening ! PREPARED BY : REYMART NAVARRO
II - BSITE