Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of rizal
2. ENVIRONMENTAL INFLUENCE
3. AID OF DIVINE PROVIDENCE 1. MALAYAN ANCESTORS
- love for freedom, innate desire to travel, and indomitable courage.
2. CHINESE ANCESTORS
- serious nature, frugality, patience and love for children.
3. SPANISH ANCESTORS
- elegance of bearing, sensitivity, gallantry to ladies. - According to the psychologists, environment affects the nature of a person. FATHER
- sense of self-respect, love for work, habit of independent thinking.
- religious nature, spirit of self sacrifice, passion of arts and literature. PACIANO
- Love for freedom and justice.
FROM HI SISTERS
- couteous and kind to women.
TIO JOSE ALBERTO
- artistic ability
- develop his frail body by means of physical exercises.
- voracious reading of books
FATHER LEONCIO LOPEZ
- intellectual honesty
AID OF DIVINE PROVIDENCE - greater than heredity and environment in the fate of a man is the aid of divine providence. God endowed him with the versatile gifts of a genius, the vibrant spirit of a nationalist, and the valiant heart to sacrifice for a noble cause. Thank You for Listening ! PREPARED BY : REYMART NAVARRO
II - BSITE