Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Dictionary Skills Prezi
Transcript of Dictionary Skills Prezi
a dictionary Words that are spelled the same, but have
a different function. You must know how
the word is being used to find the correct
definition. Guide words are found at the top of the page
to quickly identify whether or not the desired word will appear on that given page.
For example: munition-mushroom Examples Bow-act of kneeling
Bow-instrument used in archery
Bow-article of clothing Must know the order of the
alphabet to begin searching How To Video Common Uses Homographs Guide Words Alphabetical Order Dictionaries are most commonly used
to learn correct spelling and the definition
of unknown words.