Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Curated Cupping - Brewing with Particles - V2
Transcript of Curated Cupping - Brewing with Particles - V2
Particle Taste & TDS
1) 1.7 mm and over
: tea-like (yellow colour), watery, not too complex, however has a pleasant sweetness.
2) 1.18-1.7 mm
: thin, bitter, cocoa like "block of taste", basic, no complexity.
3) 850 um- 1.18mm
: grassy, wheaty, thin.
4) 600-850 um
: good body, pleasant sweetness, nice acid, well balanced.
5) 425-600 um
: good body, short but pleasant finish.
6) 300-425 um
: good mouthfeel, big body, quite flat, strong, low acid.
7) fines below 300um
: flat, low body, low acid.
8) "normal" filter grind
on Mahlkonig 3.5 setting
: sweet, higher acid, slightly harsh finish.
Average Particle Sizes
1. Raw Output
6. Blunt Burrs
7. Sharp Burrs
Boulders and fines removed
Best single screen size according to sensory scores