Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chapters 11 & 12
Transcript of Chapters 11 & 12
The Online Word
Barneys New York
City of New Haven
Advice from the Pros
1. Remove the phrase "keyword density."
2. Know how to write content for the web.
3. Headlines are vital to the success of your online content.
4. Solve, don't shill.
5. Know who you're writing for.
Getting to the Heart of The Conversation Prism
Why It Was Created
Developed in 2008 by Brian Solis, The Conversation Prism is a visual map of the social media landscape.
It’s an ongoing study in digital ethnography that tracks dominant and promising social networks and organizes them by how they’re used in everyday life.
Reason for Engagement?
Get an opinion
Challenge the reader
Entertain the audience
Pose a problem
Provide a solution
Create a contest
Support a charity
The Buzz Word
1. Develop an irresistible idea
2. Highlight the brand's benefit
3. Understand why you're creating the message
Creating Buzz with Viral Marketing
Hyundai Empty Car Convoy
Westfield Stratford City
The Viral Factory
Know the creative goal
Be sure your messages stay on course -- being creative isn't enough
Create interactivity in each medium
Target your audience -- take a closer look at how they engage in social media