Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Inferencing
Transcript of Copy of Inferencing
What is it? Why is it important? San Francisco Budapest How is it different than a prediction? (cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr (cc) photo by Franco Folini on Flickr (cc) photo by jimmyharris on Flickr Stockholm (cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr Reading between the lines What you read
what the authors says without saying...
+ What you know
Inference A prediction is a guess as to what will happen next An inference helps fill in missing information Making a connection between what you already know and what is happening in the text Use your experiences Use information and clues in the text Use information to infer what will come next Identify causes and effects Look at what the author tells us ... and what the author says without saying! It helps us figure things out