Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SUMMARY ON CROW COUNTRY!!
Transcript of SUMMARY ON CROW COUNTRY!!
Sadie's mum- family history.
Did not discuss- Sadie's feelings.
The lake was dry.
Crow was given a name ("Waah").
War Memorial- surname- (Hazarrd).
Weather board houses.
Deserted streets football game.
Crow- Quote book page 13 paragraph 3.
Sadie is in the country- feels free to do anything.
Feels she is old enough to manage on her own.
Mum discusses- Sadie's great grandfather soldier in WW1.
The crow- continued conversation with Sadie.
Sadie's mum meets up with an old friend- David.
David's nephew- Walter.
Walter and David are invited home for dinner.
Sadie hates her real name (which is Saturday.)
Walter- relates a story about a person named "Saturday".
Quote page 31 " I can't be bothered cooking.. pub.
Teenagers playing pool offered to play a game.
Crow- find out more.
Mother and daughter- bonding time failed.
Phone call from David to Ellie.
Sadie went out for a walk.
Met the Crow.
Message that people don't listen to the stories around them.