Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Art I Visual Journaling
Transcript of Art I Visual Journaling
old books/magazines cut up
Specifics for this class:
independent visual journal assignments
Mediums and processes:
LAYER, LAYER, LAYER
Ideas you write:
reflection of projects
insight on mini-projects
How to get Inspired
Look around you!
Go for walks!
Flip through books
What Your Visual Journals
Could Look Like:
Each table will come up with a unique and interesting way to make a pocket in the visual journal. Then, each person must create a pocket using scrap paper in supply cabinet to be then used in their visual journal. Before clean-up each table will present their idea for a pocket and show how it was constructed.
use your resources