Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Alpine Tundra
By: Camden, Ryan, Will
Why would you want to live here?
There are many reasons why you should live here. There are not many trees or plant life because it is at a higher altitude at about 11,000 to 11,500. But it does make up in land space.
What does it look like year round?
It has a lot mountains and hills. High altitudes with little amounts of snow. Large hills
Wildlife That Lives There