Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How Can you Protect Yourself Online?
Transcript of How Can you Protect Yourself Online?
Make sure to update the saftey software on your computer like facebook its a socializing website be careful what you write & share. Be careful what you download What are risks? There are many ways online crooks can get to you They can take over your computer
and use it to hack
other people. There are many ways online crooks can get to you. never submit your credit card info. on a unknown website. Cyber bullying occurs on websites like this. what your saying make sure is not confidential Install software for spam filtering and spam blocking Be aware of any e-mail or popup messages declaring your accounts in jeopardy or asking for personal information. Never share your user names and passwords or store them on your computer Be cautious when using public computers at home. Thank you for watching :)