Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Pathways or Roadblocks to Federal Service
Office of Personnel Management Recruitment and Hiringon 16 March 2011
Transcript of Pathways or Roadblocks to Federal Service
23,000 Disabled Veterans
8,000 People with Disabilities
One of the largest avenues to Federal service is the traditional competitive pathway A pathway--we are committed to improving Hiring Reform results to date:
89% of JOAs have eliminated KSAs (essays)
77% of JOAs accept resumes and cover letters
61% of JOAs are five pages or less
72% of JOAs are written in plain language
The average time to hire is 105 days
The majority of applicants find the hiring process less burdensome
We're not done yet! "Pathways" Executive Order
Recent Graduate Program
Presidential Management Fellows Program Finding your path...