Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Addition and Subtraction Properties of Equality
Transcript of Addition and Subtraction Properties of Equality
For the whole chapter, I gave you this.
Subtraction Property of Equality
Addition Property of Equality
You subtract on that particular problem on both sides.
That is the subtraction property of Equality, next, their similarities.
You can only use this in a subtraction inequality equation.
By Cadet Corporal Carter Stengel
What you learned...
Used only on addition problems...
And Ms. Villarreal gave you this...
What you do to one side of the equation, you must do to the other...
Whether it is + or -, you still use...
You always put the same number on the same side ALWAYS!
But, what if I told you,
That this is just a very big problem....
You use this by putting the positive number on both sides, the one with the problem goes into a fraction sign.
Requires a positive number and a - or subtraction problem sign.
They are used in a greater or less than equation. where there is a problem on one of the equation.