Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 3.05
Questions and Answers..
What product market did you choose for this data to represent? Explain why.
I chose the iphone because the price for and iphone is between $200 and $400 so it fit with the data.
where does the marginal cost nearly equal marginal revenue without exceeding it?
I believe it is at (5,90).
If you were in business for this product at which price and quantity level would you sell? Explain why.
I would sell it at the price of $204 and the quantity of 8 because more people want the product at that price because it's cheaper.
Name: Hallie McMikel
Assignment Title: 3.05 Getting the Most for Your Money.