Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
legal & prescription drugs
Transcript of legal & prescription drugs
The 5 W's
WHO-who uses prescription drugs? Anyone who is sick or generally needs it.
WHAT-what are prescription drugs? Medication prescribed by a Doctor or nurse.
WHERE-where can you buy prescription drugs? The only place you can get them is at a pharmacy.
WHEN-when do you take prescription drugs? The ONLY time you should take them is when your Doctor tells you to.
WHY-why do people take prescription drugs? Some people take prescription drugs because they are sick or they really need it.
By: Marissa, Sam.M and Kaitlyn