Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
how to make an overlay
Transcript of how to make an overlay
' on the white image (for layering, right-click and click 'Bring Forward')
Holding the Shift key, select '
' and the white image and then click 'Group' - Now they're one object.
2. Put the new 'of course-image' on top of the '
3. Put an invisible frame over the 'of course-image'
(note: the frame should be bigger than the object).
4. Click Path mode (the pencil-shaped icon) on the side bar and click the frame on the canvas in order to make a path.
5. Click the blue star to make an animation effect.
6. Click the 'of course-image'
7. Click 'Done'
How to Make an Overlay
Quick & Easy
We are going to make this today...
(it should be the same color with your current background. You can screen shot your current background image and use it)
A blank white image