Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
how to make an overlay
Transcript of how to make an overlay
' on the white image (for layering, right-click and click 'Bring Forward')
Holding the Shift key, select '
' and the white image and then click 'Group' - Now they're one object.
2. Put the new 'of course-image' on top of the '
3. Put an invisible frame over the 'of course-image'
(note: the frame should be bigger than the object).
4. Click Path mode (the pencil-shaped icon) on the side bar and click the frame on the canvas in order to make a path.
5. Click the blue star to make an animation effect.
6. Click the 'of course-image'
7. Click 'Done'
How to Make an Overlay
Quick & Easy
We are going to make this today...
(it should be the same color with your current background. You can screen shot your current background image and use it)
A blank white image