Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social Change in the Philippine Society
Transcript of Social Change in the Philippine Society
These are changes that involve social and cultural factors.
New Dimensions of Social Change
National developmental policies
implies the change from the traditional life to a more complex, technologically advanced, rapidly changing style of life.
a major consequence of change in the Philippines
Medicine and Public Health
peace and order
regional and local autonomy,
reconciliation with other Third World societies and contracting foreign policy treaties and agreements
Assessment and Evaluation
The use of social indicators
Population growth rate; percentage of urban and rural population
health and life expectancy
education and culture
employment and social security
wealth and social welfare