Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of critical thinking
teach critical thinking? Why? How? What? Why do I choose this topic? How did I conduct the research? 4th grade
6th grade 1. What is critical thinking? a thinking skill Apply & relate Results 2. Critical Thinking Students
Non-critical thinking students like a challenge easy to get frustrated want to do a good job independently want help like to read don't even read patient & open to details just look at it and say I don't know what to do 3. Why do we teach critical thinking? prepare for the real world 5. How can we evaluate students' critical thinking level? UP Understand the Problem
CS Choose a Strategy
US Use the Strategy
SP solve the Problem
CO Check it over 4. How do teachers teach critical thinking? unsystematically no specific critical thinking teacher math reading and science not spelling present real life situations model & guide on the side 6. Where do teachers learn about critical thinking skills? university
learn by themselves school district 7. What are the obstacles of teaching critical thinking? students get frustrated conclusions 1. teachers are confused by critical thinking independent thinking
... Critical thinking careful determination 2. popularize the knowledge of critical thinking high quality of thinking accept reject suspend judgement 3. the relationship between standard test and critical thinking add courses in university special teachers to teach workshops & trainings attitude & habit accept reject suspend judgement critical thinking transcribe & analyze review the literature develop questions think for themselves 1. What is critical thinking?
2. What are the characteristics of critical thinking students and noncritical thinking students?
3. Why do we teach critical thinking?
4. How do teachers teach critical thinking?
5. Where do teachers learn about critical thinking teaching?
6. How do we evaluate students' critical thinking level?
7. What are the obstacles of teaching critical thinking?