Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Plants
At germination, the maximum temperature is 40 to 90F when it is the cold season, and the maximum temperature when its the warm season, it is 50 to 100F. If the temperature is too warm or too cold the plant can get dry or freeze! You can see the difference between the two seasons. Also You can figure out the temperature of the soil by the weather.
Plants need air to breathe the same as all animals and humans. The difference between plants and animals is we use different parts of the air. Plants take the carbon dioxide to use in the process of photosynthesis.
Space is another need for plants. Both the roots and leaves need room to grow. If plants don't have enough space to grow they can be prevented from growing or become too small. If plants are too close to each other their roots could get tangled or the plant in the middle will get no sunlight.
Plants are useful to humans and other animals in the world. Light is the main item that plants need, light gives plants healthy nutrients. Leaves on the plant absorb the nutrients and turns them into energy source for the plant.