Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Solo and study
Transcript of Solo and study
SO what is SOLO....a reminder
Hexagons – Writing key terms and concepts on six-sided pieces of paper and then physically linking them into pairs / groups / sequences will help to solidify the links between terms and concepts. Writing down how they connect is also an important part of the process – here is an example for Economics.
Ways to use SOLO... 1) HOT maps
HOT maps will give a visual aspect to your study notes which may help jog your memory come exam time. The most useful maps for Year 11 students are….
2) When writing paragraph answers
The key advantage of SOLO is that it gets you to interact with the concepts in your subjects in a variety of ways and allows you to think more deeply. If you need more information see your subject teacher or Mrs Richards. email@example.com