Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Six Thinking Hats
Transcript of The Six Thinking Hats
facts, information known or needed. The Red Hat Red Hat thinking focuses on feeling,
hunches, gut instinct, and intuition The Blue Hat Blue Hat thinking focuses on manage the thinking process, focus, next steps, action plans. The Yellow Hat Yellow Hat thinking focuses on values and benefits.
Why somethng may work. The Green Hat Green Hat thinking focuses on creativity :
possibilities, alternatives, solutions, new ideas. The black Hat Black Hat thinking focuses on difficulties,
potential problems. Why something may not work. If you try the six thinking hats in your conperance at first time.