Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Presentation
is communicating something to someone
It is an integrated communication made through sound, image and body language to inform and persuade your audience.
2) characteristics of an effective presentation:
Easy to follow
When planning your presentation consider:
Audio/ visual aids
What do you want to say ? Why do you want to say it?
To whom will you be making your presentation?
• What guidelines affect your presentation (time limit,etc...)?
• In what environment will your presentation be made?
what is a Good PRESEnter ?
"A Presenter should be like a mini skirt , long enough to cover vital parts , and short enough to attract attention "
Great speakers are by birth? NO !
They are trained!
So it’s possible for anyone to be a good presenter...
=> Presentation skills are developed through experience and training§
2) Characteristics of an effective presentation
4) Delivery: How to be a good presenter?
But how !?...
What are the main points that you wish to make?
What supporting information should accompany these main points?
What will you say in your introduction and summary/conclusion?
What can help you make your presentation
effectively and efficiently?
4) Delivery :
How to be a good Presenter:
Your audience should feel captivated !!
keep eye contact
know your subject
Deal with your stress
Speak clearly and use facial expressions
Don't forget to SMILE
"Good presenters are made not born"
Make your presentation memorable
Don't worry ! you're not alone !!
What to do to face this problem??
Be Well prepared!!
Work with the audience
FACE Your fears!!
BY: sANDRA MASMOUDI
Before anything else,
Preparation is the key of
PRESENTATION is :