Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Tumblr
Tumblr lets you effortlessly share anything.
Post text, photos, quotes, links, music, and videos from your browser, phone, desktop, email or wherever you happen to be. You can customize everything, from colors to your theme's HTML.
What is it?
* A platform for microblogging
* Multimedia (GIFs - Graphic Interchange Format)
Who Uses It?
* Post videos of new books, program info, pictures of programs...
* Use #Hashtags so people can find you
* Reblog other posts
* Share your tumblr posts with Facebook/Twitter feeds
* Customize your page
* Add in subpages (Library Homepage, calendar, or catalog)
* Start following people with like interests (tumblarians, libraries, authors, and publishers)
A Few Good Ones
* Brookline Teen Librarian:http://brkteenlib.tumblr.com/
As of January 9 2014, Tumblr hosts over 165 million blogs and more than 78 billion posts
There are 102 million daily posts
125,000 new users sign up every day
Schedule Posts by adding them to your Queue and auto post them
Can connect with your Facebook and Twitter accounts to make posting easier
Short, Sweet, and Often Funny
YA Librarian, Otis Library
* Epic Reads: http://epicreads.tumblr.com/
* Teen Librarian Toolbox: http://teenlibrariantoolbox.tumblr.com
* Librarian Problems: http://librarianproblems.com/
Facebook: 757 million daily active users on average in December 2013.
Facebook: 1.23 billion monthly active users as of December 31, 2013.
As of 2012, wordpress had 71 million blogs