Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Good and Bad Effects of Physical Change
Transcript of The Good and Bad Effects of Physical Change
is a crucial part of the water cycle. Water from all areas on Earth will not be recycled if they will not evaporate and turn into water vapor as clouds in the sky.
is important in transforming water vapor to droplets water stored in clouds.
Physical Change: Good Side
The Good and Bad Effects of Physical Change and Chemical Change
enables us to store and preserve meats and other foods in a long period of time. Microorganisms, the ones that cause food spoilage, hate cold places.
is used in metal industries to mold cans, furniture, utensils, and swords. Some of the toys are also molded by melting.
Chemical Change: Good Side
The food industry also makes use of chemical change to create cheese, vinegar, milk and wine
is also used in making clothes, synthetic fibers, wools and plastics
of living things is also made possible by chemical change
- The ozone layer is now reduced significantly due to chemical change.
- The greenhouse gases, such as carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide, are naturally found in the atmosphere. But when there is too much build up of carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide, the heat generated by the planet Earth is trapped that cause global warming.
- is a rainwater - made acid pollution that can cause harm to our environment.
Chemical Change: Bad Side
caused microorganisms and rusting of metals is also due to chemical change.
Physical Change: Bad Side
Too much freezing and melting deforms plastic wares and other household materials.
Too much evaporation results in too much withering of plants and soil
Too much condensation of water leads to too much precipitation, which can cause landslides and flooding
Chemical Change: Good Side
Animals make use of chemical reaction to convert the food they eat to energy
Leaves of plants use chemical reaction through photosynthesis, changing carbon dioxide and water to glucose and sugar. Ripening of fruits also requires chemical change