Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Chick-fil-A Prezi
fast-food restaurants everywhere! Chick-fil-A Pictures of Modern Day Chick-fil-A's Facts About Chick-fil-A How the Business Got Started and Evolved. Some Additional Facts About Chick-fil-A 1. Chick-fil-A sponsors many sporting events such as: Chick-fil-A Classic (basketball), Chick-fil-A Bowl Game (Football), Chick-fil-A College Kickoff (Football), and Chick-fil-A Kyle Petty Charity Ride Across America (Motorcycle Tour). 1. Chick-fil-A is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
2. It was founded in1946, and it has been associated with the Southern United States, where it has become a cultural icon for everyone.
3. As of November 2012, Chick-fila-A has 1,679 restaurants in 38 states and also District of Columbia.
4. "Eat mor chikin" is the chain's most prominent advertising slogan, created by the The Richards Group in 1995. The slogan is often seen in advertisements, featuring cows that are often seen wearing (or holding) signs that [usually] read: "Eat mor chikin" in all capital letters. 1. The chain's origin can be traced to the Dwarf Grill, a restaurant opened by S. Truett Cathy, the chain's current Chairman and CEO, in 1946.
2. The first Chick-fil-A opened in 1967 in the food court of the Greenbriar Mall, in a suburb of Atlanta. During the 1970s and early 1980s, the chain expanded by opening new franchises in suburban malls' food courts.
3. Since 1994, the Atlanta-based company has been the title sponsor of the Peach Bowl, an annual college football bowl game played in Atlanta. Beginning in the 2006 season, the Peach Bowl became the Chick-fil-A Bowl. Chick-fil-A also is a key sponsor of the SEC, ACC, and Big 12 conferences of college athletics.