Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transitioning to Online Learning
Transcript of Transitioning to Online Learning
regular access to the internet. When posting
files or watching video files, a high-speed internet connection works best. Expectations Just like a traditional classroom,
give your class guidance and
clear expectations of how to
complete a project and due dates. Communication What will be your official mode of communicating?
Pick one and be consistent!
Other ways to communicate:
Screencast Hiram College Resources
Health Center - Dr. Feisthamel
Student Academic Services -
Tutoring, Writing Center, Academic Coaching
Video Taping & Audio Taping Senior Instructional Designer Elizabeth Simeral 330-569-5167
email@example.com You Are Not Alone ID team
i. Time sensitive
MOODLE SUPPORT PAGE Online learning is education in which instruction and content comprising a formal course of study are delivered primarily via the Internet Discussion
Forums Videos Wikipages Google Docs Frustrations & Challenges Time Technology Changes
1. Define Distance Education & Online Learning
2. Identify benefits and challenges to teaching online.
3. Name 5 online instructional tools.
4. Begin the planning process for an online class, using the resources provided in this workshop.
5. Incorporate the suggestions from experienced Online Instructors into your course planning.
6. Identify Hiram College Resources to assist you with your online course development. At the end of this workshop, you will be able to: Transcript for workshop