Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
About: Kevin Sambrano ►Paralegal Candidate
Transcript of About: Kevin Sambrano ►Paralegal Candidate
P. Smiley, Chairperson, SETA
Pounding the Pavement
"Above average analysis &
interpersonal skills...high sense of integrity."
Kevin hits the ground running...
Ready to support your
firm or practice
· Guest blogger at:
· Assisted in 80+ positive outcome negotiation settlements
· Drafted legal documents:
LTB, HRTO, Small Claims Court, Motions, Affidavits, Demand letters,
J.A. De Bousquet
De Bousquet Professional Corporation
Kevin Sambrano, B.A.A. is results-oriented paralegal graduate with a passion for challenges, people and law.
If you are in need of a professional, enthusiastic legal assistant/law clerk who enjoys law and hard work, contact Kevin today.
416 767 8314
He won't rest until...
you rest your case
· Effectively managed and monitored client files
· 2+ years working in a legal environment
Client Service Surveys
"From day one Kevin has answered our calls and attended every meeting. Always punctual, polite, cheerful and neatly attired."
Identify Analyze Utilize
Community Legal Aid Services Programme
Osgoode Hall Law School
Maintain carriage of between 5-10 files under supervision of review council
Draft legal pleadings to the HRTO, LTB, SBT, Small Claims Court
Conduct client interviews, disclosure review, and gathers evidence
Draft acceptance letters, retainers, closing letters for clients and all file related communications
Attend at Court appearances and Hearings