Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Oscar's Volcano Facts
Transcript of Oscar's Volcano Facts
by: Oscar Yau
What is a Volcano?
Types of Volcanoes
There are 3 types of volcanoes Active, dormant and extinct
A volcano is an opening on the earth which can contain magma, ash and poisonous gases within it.
Active volcanoes mean the volcano has erupted recently or is due to erupt. Dormant volcanoes have not erupted for many years but stilled have the potential to. Extinct volcanoes will not ever again.