Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Conflict Triggers
What is a conflict trigger?
A conflict trigger is any event or incident that causes a disagreement
What triggers you?
Cost: what you put in to a relationship
Reward: What you get out of a relationship
Lack of Fairness
Example? The Break UP
What to have for dinner
Communication is goal driven
Conflict arises when the goals do not match up
No open communication is involved
Leads to assumptions and miscommunications.
Do the rewards outweigh the costs?
Time for a class activity!