Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Thomas Jefferson
Place Born: Shadwell, Virginia
Married To: Martha Wayles Skeleton
Children: 8 Children
Date Died: July 4, 1826
Place Died: Monticello
Education: College o f William and Mary
Jobs Before President: Lawyer, Plantation
Owner, Architect, and Diplomat
Vice President: Aaron Burr and George Clinton
Terms Served: 2
Years Served: 1801-1809 The Presidential Years Sources Book
Title: Thomas Jefferson
Author: Ann Heinriches
Publisher: Compass Point Books
Place Of Publication: Minneapolis, Minesota
Copyright Year: 2002 - In 1803 he purchased the Louisiana Territory
- He lowered taxes and cut spending of the army
- America had problems with Pirates
- The first president intrugrated at the capitol of Washington D.C.
- He worked hard to support the freedoms he belived in.
- Newspapers printed hateful stories about him.
- He ordered the U.S. Navy to protect the ships. -France was facing a war with Great Britan
-Retired after 2 Terms
-After office he wrote letters, read books, and did
Interesting Facts -Jefferson was tall, thin, and strong his school friends called him "Long Tom"
-In the 1700s Americans celebrated each president's birthday. President Jefferson thought that was too much fuss-so he did not tell anyone when his birthday was.