Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Thomas Jefferson
Place Born: Shadwell, Virginia
Married To: Martha Wayles Skeleton
Children: 8 Children
Date Died: July 4, 1826
Place Died: Monticello
Education: College o f William and Mary
Jobs Before President: Lawyer, Plantation
Owner, Architect, and Diplomat
Vice President: Aaron Burr and George Clinton
Terms Served: 2
Years Served: 1801-1809 The Presidential Years Sources Book
Title: Thomas Jefferson
Author: Ann Heinriches
Publisher: Compass Point Books
Place Of Publication: Minneapolis, Minesota
Copyright Year: 2002 - In 1803 he purchased the Louisiana Territory
- He lowered taxes and cut spending of the army
- America had problems with Pirates
- The first president intrugrated at the capitol of Washington D.C.
- He worked hard to support the freedoms he belived in.
- Newspapers printed hateful stories about him.
- He ordered the U.S. Navy to protect the ships. -France was facing a war with Great Britan
-Retired after 2 Terms
-After office he wrote letters, read books, and did
Interesting Facts -Jefferson was tall, thin, and strong his school friends called him "Long Tom"
-In the 1700s Americans celebrated each president's birthday. President Jefferson thought that was too much fuss-so he did not tell anyone when his birthday was.