Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
It's time to better our best
Transcript of It's time to better our best
Years ago Doug and I sat down with a Company to help us create our VISION, MISSION AND CULTURE. 2 hours turned into a couple of days.
Fulling Dreams through the Art of Beauty and Well Being
This is what we believed our Company's purpose was THEN, and what we believe is still our purpose today.
1. Fulfilling Doug and Jana's dreams.
2. Fulfilling our TEAM'S dreams.
3. Fulfilling our GUEST'S(student's) dreams.
How are we doing that?
COMMUNICATE: (interacting with clarity and respect.)
EDUCATE: (Continuously improving knowledge and skill
INSPIRE: (Abundant thinking with enthusiasm.)
When we created our Culture we found ourselves using a lot of descriptive words.
1. CREATIVITY: We are the ARTIST that bring out the BEAUTY in everyone.
2. PROFESSIONAL: We express CONFIDENCE, COMPETENCE and
SUCCESS, as we interact.
3. INTEGRITY: BELIEVING and BEHAVING the same way.
4. TEAMWORK: UNITED as ONE, we achieve each of our dreams.
5. PASSIONATE: Every day EXCITEMENT and ENJOYMENT of who we are.
6. COMMITMENT:We are ACCOUNTABLE and strive to EXCEED expectations.
7. CONSISTENCY: We EDUCATE, COMMUNICATE, and INSPIRE at all times.
THIS IS OUR COMPANY! THIS IS WHO WE ARE!
I INVITE YOU TO BETTER YOUR BEST
To keep our Culture strong, and continue to LEAD, but also grasp at the opportunities that come our way, we HAVE to have:
EVERY manager on board.
EVERY service provider on board.
EVERY 15,10,5 year and 1st day team members on board.
Every One of you play such an important role in this vision we have for the future.
And it's going to take EVER ONE!
jon raymen's call: I travel all over the world.
And I don't say things I don't mean.
I would put your Iowa team right up to
ANY team! LA or New York!
LIKE DA!!!!!! No not really.....I did not say that:)
But guys....this is what we HAVE to do!
And we have to do it in a HEALTHY way, with the highest level of RESPECT!
For OURSELVES, for our TEAM, and for our GUESTS!
It's time to better our
Did we plan on being a leader?
With our, "what should we LEARN, What should we DO next,"
mentality, it seemed to just develop.
Over the years we have: (spent "a little" money on),
RESEARCH-ing & EDUCATE-ing
1. BEST guest service
2. BEST and latest techniques
3. BEST business practices
With the outcome to, "MASTER" them! Have WE?
YOU are the CULTURE!
YOU are the LEADERS!
YOU are Serenity Couture!
JOURNEY TO FASHION WEEK AND OUR
READY, SET, GO
Previous team building discussions we would have:
1. Sanitation's, Dress Code, Attitude, Negativity, Break
room issues, Professionalism, Attention to detail:
(keeping a sharp eye and anticipating when someone
team member needs assistance, laundry, color bowls,
shampooing, sweeping hair), utilizing down time, ect.
These are area's Veterans and our New Talent have been coached on from beginning.
If for some reason you don't know the logistics to these area's please go and get positive advice from someone who does:)
IT'S TIME TO START TRAINING OUR EYES AND
OUR MINDS TO THINK "BIGGER"
Be a POSITIVE FORCE with a POSITIVE VOICE
Think about it... When you are a, "Positive Force", you become an, "inspiration" and a "Positive Influence" to the people around you. And you are able to push yourself and everyone around you to be better than you ever thought you could be.
And when you do it with a Positive Voice, it gives you
Integrity and Respect. ( kinda keeps the EGO's away too:)
TODAY'S TEAM BUILDING COACHING OPPORTUNITIES
1. How to train your eye and your mind to think bigger.
2. SHOW your dedication for your service and artistry everyday.
3. Light up the room! Not to be SEEN, but to SHINE.
4. Dedication to EXCELLENCE and the QUALITY.
5. Stay true to our CULTURE
6. Down time is committed to mastering our craft and supporting
our team, guest, and salon.
7. Be a "Go To" person. One that keeps up on trends, business
building, retail, fashion news, tools and services.
8. See YOU as a PROFESSIONAL.
9. See YOURSELF on STAGE.
ok.....we are going to do a little IMAGE building.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEASE.......
BE A POSITIVE FORCE WITH A POSITVE VOICE!
I INVITE EVERYONE OF YOU TO
"BETTER YOUR BEST"