Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Polygons for 1st Grade
Transcript of Polygons for 1st Grade
A triangle is made of 3 straight lines and is a closed shape. YES! NO! A circle is a closed shape, but it is made of one curvy line. NO! An X has straight lines, but it is not a closed shape. What are other polygons? All these are closed shapes made with straight lines. Do you know any other polygons? Make Your Own Polygon Drawing Now that we have learned about polygons you can make your own.
Make a drawing out of polygons. You can use a ruler to help you.
Color the drawing using any color you like.
On the back of the page, draw each shape you used. Then write down the name of the shape and the number of sides and corners it has. Rectangle - 4 Triangle - 3 Square - 4 Rhombus - 4 LOOK HERE!