Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of ADD
Ritalin Ritalin may also be used for purposes not listed in a medication guide A D D ttention eficit isorder The brain of a person who does not have ADD is much more active than the brain of a person with ADD This however does not mean
that people with ADD are stupid people with ADD actually are said
to have a higher IQ Compared to people without ADD Just a few people that you may know with ADD Albert Einstein Andrew Carnegie Thomas Edison Benjamin Franklin Bill Gates The story of
Fidgety Philip It's the first account of ADD ever written down the story was written
by Heinrich Hoffman
in 1845 Dr. Hoffman Wrote the
"Story of Fidgity Philip" as a German fairytale for his three year old son. These are the
for the story Treatments for ADD medication therapy natural natural diet is a way to help lessen
the symptoms of ADD.
you will need to inscrease your intake of L Tyrosine one of the amino acids 1. meat, poultry, fish, eggs
2. nuts, seeds, beans, grains
3. dairy products you will also want to decrease your sugar intake, any additives, and preservatives therapy in therapy you can learn about the different types of medications and natural ways to lessen the symptoms of ADD therapeutic treatment is beneficial, either individually or with family there is no agreement on a cause for ADD The
End Interview with
my mom Q: Where you born with ADD/ADHD?
A: Yes, but no one knew that I did. There isn’t a test for it done on babies. It doesn’t show it’s symptoms until later. For me it showed up when I was stressed by my father being sent to the Vietnam War. I was 7 in the 2nd grade and having trouble in school, day dreaming, not doing my assignments, not even remembering what the teachers where talking about to be able to learn. I began to become disorganized and sloppy. My reading and math skills were poor. I thought I was stupid.