Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of REZ/FAB/REV
INSTALLATION : [RT] a projected frieze capturing inworld as residents generating the project model. [ST] Time-stamped images trace the work’s change and progress. [RT] d_shape 3D printer fabricates in-situ over the course of two weeks, the installation sculpture. [ST] Light-weight materials are weaved into the form’s structure to integrate it into the exhibition space. [RT] [ST] Dynamic and static images are projected across the installation, a convergence of the project’s material and immaterial forces.
VIRTUAL : [RT] Images and updates situate the project across the Plurk and Twitter micro-blogging timelines. [RT] [ST] Social network @REZ-FAB-REV.Ning.com for communication between artists, LABoral, participants, LABoral visitors and public networks [ST] Image and video galleries.