Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unit 1: Ecological Footprint
Transcript of Unit 1: Ecological Footprint
What is the difference between anthropocentrism and ecocentrism?
What is my Ecological Footprint and how does it effect the environment?
2. Learn how the environment effects us.
3. Learn how we effect the environment.
4. Learn how we can live more sustainably without degrading our life-support system.
1. Learn how nature works.
The ability of earth’s various systems to survive and adapt to environmental conditions indefinitely.
Meet basic needs of its people in a just and equitable manner without degrading the natural capital that supplies these resources.
Provides people with more goods and services.
Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
Annual market value of all goods and services produced by all organizations operating within a country.
Purchasing Power Parity (PPP)
Estimates the amount of adjustment needed on the exchange rate between countries.
We are going to calculate our individual ecological footprints, then compare and analyze our results.
DO YOUR BEST to answer!!!
Humanity’s ecological footprint has exceeded earths ecological capacity.
What are three (3) things you can do to reduce your ecological footprint?