Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Inglés
- Already: Means that something happened earlier than we expected.
Before now (
antes de ahora
had our breakfast.
When are you going to do your homework?
- But I have
- Yet: Means that something that we expected has happened or hasn't happened. We usually put it at the end of a sentence.
Has the post arrived
Have you done your homework? - Not
- Just: Used with forms of have to indicate an action performed in the very recent past.
- Left (
irse, dejar, marcharse
I'm sorry, Mr. Parker's not in the office. He has already
It was very warm so I
the windows open.
- Written (
My sister hasn't
a letter to granny in ages
- Risen (
Has the cake
? It's been in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Said (
“Good morning, madam!”
- Come (
How many people have
to the exhibition yet?