Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Using Performance Indicators to Integrate Technology
Transcript of Using Performance Indicators to Integrate Technology
I am a Native because I...
I am an immigrant because I...
I am an alien because...
MOstly I am.... Charting our Course 1. Review your NETS-S handout and your colored card
2. Find others in the room with the same colored card
3. Create a Wordle with the text from your NETS-S section
using the links from technology.esc6.net
4. Save your Worldle as a picture and post it to the Nets-s glogster linked in the technology.esc6.net webpage. Break time The Flight plan Cruisin' When you return,
please visit any 4
of the 9 ports of
call to examine the
Integration that Works.
Please record each
you have available
in your district that
could be used with
the strategies on Post-it
notes and paste them on
the chart paper that has
the same number as your
chosen strategies. here's what! now what? so what? Set Sail! NETS TA TEKS Core Area TEKS rigor Relevance Key Understandings The trim tab The rutter in the rutter
the Performance indicator
the leverage to move the ship http://www.tinyurl.com/TEPIs Why is it important to use evidence based
strategies with technology integration? TEPI Practice