Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ABBY SCHULTZ
He works with deaf and blind kids to read braile and use sign language.
his mother and wife were deaf.
When he was 12 he made a homemade creation out of rotating paddles and nail brush.
Alexander graham bell made the phone in 1909.
His first students where blind and mute kids.
His brother died from tubularcurosis.
His father was a proffeser
He had diabetes and thats how he died.
He was born march 3. 1847.
He had 10 siblings.