Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
10 facts about Wilfred Owen !
Transcript of 10 facts about Wilfred Owen !
when did wilfred die ?
Wilfred Owen was killed in action just days before the end of world war 1.
the bells of shewsbury abbey where ringing to celebrate the end of WW1 when his parents revived the telegram saying Wilfred had died on the 04-11-1918
what did he write?
dulce et decorum est
amtem for doomed youth
the parable of the old man and the young
who was Wilfred Owen
wilfred owen was a english war poet and a soilder.
did wilfred have any brothers or sisters?
yes he was the oldest of 4 children.
he had 2 brothers Harold and colin and 1 sister called mary.
how long was wilfred alive?
wilfred was born on the 18-03-1893
and he died on 04-11-1918 so he was alive for 25 years.
did he agree with war? why?