Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Is there A Time limit for power Hitters??
Transcript of Is there A Time limit for power Hitters??
a.slg First half peak 1993(.700)
for second half - 2002 largest peak above (.800)
b.Iso First half peak 96 (.320)
for second half 01 largest peak above (.450)
obp- 1st half (.450)-1993
Do Power Hitting stats decline faster then Non power stats ??
Non-power stats and power stats decline at a similar rate.
slg 1st half peak about(.610)-1996
2nd half peak(.610)-2008
iso 1st half peak(.290)-1996
2nd half peak (.310)-2008
2nd half above (.550)-2002
obp 1st half (.430)-1996
2nd half (.430)-2005
iso for three of them
OBP for all three of them
Barry Bonds ISO POWER
Jason Giambi's Stats
In 2001 1st half peak was(.630) 2nd half peak was in 2011 hitting at (.600)
Iso Power in 2001 1st half peak(.310) 2nd half 2011 for (.350)
In 2001 1st half peak (.480)
In 2011 2nd half peak (.350)